Reuzel Grooming Cream provides a light hold and works well for all hair types, especially finer hair where added texture or increased definition is desired. Tames hair while leaving a low shine finish.
- A rich emollient with moisturizing properties
- Beeswax provides a natural, pliable hold for various lengths
- Water based formula washes out easily and won’t leave buildup behind
- Weightless and gives hair a fuller appearance
- Subtle sugary rum fragrance
Begin with a small amount of Grooming Cream and apply to blow-dried or thoroughly towel dried hair. Style as desired. Contains:
- Witch Hazel Extract: Natural astringent
- Nettle Leaf Extract: Thickening
- Rosemary Extract: Moisturizing
- Horsetail Root Extract: Strengthening
- Castor Oil: Encourages moisture & manageability
Reuzel Pomade is made in the U.S.A., but created by a bunch of hardcore, old-school, scumbag barbers from the Schorem Barber Shop in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Reuzel is the Dutch word for Lard, harkening back to the time pomades were actually made from animal fats. No animal fats here, but rather some of the best water or oil-based pomade available today.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Ceteareth-20, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, RosmarinusOfficinalis Leaf Extract, Tridecyl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed